This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyWaytoVeg#CollectiveBias
Welcome back after a wonderful Thanksgiving! I’ve taken some time off from the blog, which was much needed, but now I’m back!! I’ve got 3 weeks until I’m done with my semester (crazy how fast it went, right?!), so I’m changing how I’m eating and I wanted to bring you all with me on this crazy journey! I spend the majority of my life in college on the go, running between classes and exams and meeting all day! Because I run around so much, eating isn’t always at the forefront of my mind especially when it comes to eating healthier, but MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bowls have changed how I think! These little bowls are perfect for a college person on the go like me, and they’re actually pretty yummy!
At Walmart recently, I picked up the MorningStar Farms Veggie Chik’n Pot Pie Veggie Bowl! After Thanksgiving, I’m trying to approach a healthier lifestyle, and these are a great way to do so! I’ve got 5 quick tips to help you eat on the go and stay well fed with MorningStar Farms, no matter what life throws at you!
- Plan Ahead! Planning my meals ahead helps me fix my eating habits and these MorningStar Farms bowls are great because they only take 5 minutes max to complete and heat up between classes!
- Try and eat on the go! If you have a to-go box or a Chik’n Pot Pie bowl on the way to class, eat it all the way until you sit in your seat! You may think people are talking about you, but they’re probably wishing they had your idea!!
- Convenience is key! If it can fit into your backpack, you can take it to class with you!
- Don’t procrastinate eating healthy, just because you think it’s expensive! Your health in college is a priority and it should be so! Make sure to get a good lunch in so you can sustain all day. The Chik’n Pot Pie bowl is only 150 calories and 100% vegan, so it’s actually perfect to fit into my life!
- Ask a professor if you can eat in class! I start off asking or surveying my classes at the beginning of the semester to see if I can eat because then I can take food with me to class and eat in the back (silently of course).
That wasn’t that hard was it?! Have you tried these bowls before? Let me know in the comments below what you think of them and I’d love to hear from you!